hello.
welcome to my blog


Welcome to (sacrificed-luv.blogspot.com) !
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.




HAPPY 2013! :d
Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Last day of 2012 was juz simply slacking around, shopping with baobei then she have to rush home so didnt managed to countdown together~ T.T Nevertheless, i had an awesome countdown at Aaron's friends house at bukit panjang! LOLS it was my first time counting down at friend's house, normally its either at home or go out watch fireworks! nice experience though but kindda awkward cos they are all his CO friends! I was his 'sister' for the day and they kindda believed! Hohoho~ trolling ppl! But they became suspicious after i said my course, sigh~ not good at lying... >.< played a lot of card games and listened to their htht, quite funny although i dunno who they are talking about! :P And i forgot to mention, his friend live at the 16 storey (i simply love the digit) which was pretty high so the wind was seriously strong i swear, but it was cooling! ;) counted down while playing asshole daidee halfway~ lols! Went home at 12 plus but we didnt manage to catch the last bus so i suggested walking to cck so we could take mrt, kindda crazy cos its v  v far, no joke, spent like 45mins walking around that area to see if theres any bus/lrt... Well, guess what, WE SAW LRT AND ITS STILL OPERATING! hehehe, happygirl95~~ So we took lrt and changed to mrt to go home... fell asleep on train but there was a 'surprise'.. kindda shocked cos i tot it was some kind of insect on my bag! hahahahas! cui~ Was pretty tired after going out half day so fell asleep quite fast, no insomnia! (:

 Only took 2 photos, here they are! (:


















With baobei shopping at west mall! <3 p="p">
 

















Aaron, BFF! :D


9:43:00 PM